Tales and Ales was created from a mere spark of an idea — to gather with a few friends to swap funny, inspiring, quirky or mind-changing stories. Fueled by the overwhelming generosity and just plain excitement of the DC metro community, it's quickly become a curated, reoccurring, must-attend storytelling show.
The mission is to create meaningful intersections through the power of true storytelling, with some of the region's best beer in hand. And while we're at it, we're raising money at each event for nonprofit organizations doing life-changing, story-worthy work in our community.
Sunday, April 25 | 5 pm showtime
Lost Barrel Brewery | Middleburg
Limited seating | Buy tickets here
- Bring your own blanket or camping chairs, and arrive early to claim your spot.
- No outside food; the brewery offers a full menu.
- Please no children younger than 10 (except wee babies).
- Portion of event proceeds benefit the Loudoun Literacy Council.
- Get pumped up for the show — watch past stories on our YouTube channel.
- Rain date: May 16
Thank you to our event sponsor: MainStreet Bank
STEP 1: Check out our Tale Tips.
STEP 2: Attend one of our Story Pitch Nights (next date TBD). Send us a message below to reserve your spot, then come ready to pitch a 3-minute version of your story to our judges (no audience).
STEP 3: Those chosen to perform will get 8 minutes to tell their full story at the show.
STEP 4: Selected storytellers will be asked to attend at least one rehearsal.